The hot new “thing” in the mobile device market—Android Application Development. Experts are predicting that it will be the most prized asset to world of mobiles. Android Application Development allows people to create leading and compelling applications for every mobile user.
Today, users desire sharper features out of their mobile phones. So, mobile phone developers are trying to meet the demands of the user by making strong, quality mobile phone applications; this is why the Android Application is considered the best option. It is a powerful, automatic platform for creating mobile applications, with the capability of transforming the way the mobile device looks, feels, and functions.
With Android, developers can quickly make some of the best mobile applications with ease. The open source software program and operating system for mobile phones, Android, is made using the Linux Kernel system. A system created by Google and Open Handset Alliance.
And since it is an open source program, developers can customize at the OS level with little cost. Android also supports Java when developing mobile phone applications. Because of this, developers are able to make third party applications with Android Framework and Java.
There are numerous features Android offers in order to make mobile applications that are fresh and ingenious.
* GSME, EDGE, EV-DO, UMTS, CDMA, and Bluetooth technologies that send data and receive it across mobile phone networks.
* Complete libraries for both 2D graphics and 3D graphics.
* It comes with a wide array of libraries for images, videos, and audio files that include: .MPEG4, H.263 and H.264, .PNG, .WAV, .MIDI, .AAC, .JPEG, .GIF, .BMP, .MP3, .AMR, and .AMR- WB formats
* Video camera, touchscreen, accelerometer, magnetometer, and GPS characteristics.
* IPC, or Inter-Process Communication.
* Peer to Peer messaging that uses Google Talk
* Uses SQLite for storing data.
Android also comes with an SDK, or Software Development Kit, that makes many of Android Application Development tools and libraries. Numerous tools are used in making the User Interface of the application and developing the application code, as well as debugging it. Also, the Software Development Kit has several Android platform versions: Android 1.1, Android 1.5, et cetera. Both of these examples are meant for the development of the Android Application. And, each individual version has an SDK that gives the library and system images of Android that are 100% compliant.
Android’s Software Development Kit comes with a few significant applications.
* A G-mail compatible email client.
* An SMS program
* A PIM, or Personal Information Management, which is a program that includes a calender as well as a contact list.
* An App for Google Maps
* Picture viewer
* web browser
* music player
* Android Marketplace. A client that downloads applications from third-parties.
* Amazon MP3. A store that buys DRM free music.
The Four Basic Parts that make up the Android Application Development.
* Activities. Display Screens and a User Interface that correspond with one another. Every activity is shown to the user on one screen. And, when it is not actively in use, the OS can save memory space by killing it.
* Services. Services are the tasks that are operating in the background. As an example, an MP3 player will be open in the background, even though the user is working with other mobile applications.
* Broadcast Receiver. A broadcast receiver will react to an event or activity, such as when the phone rings.
* Content Provider. Distributes data among activities as well as services.
A developing business. This is the way software developing companies describe Android Application Development because developers possess skills and expertise they can use to influence it. Therefore, a path has been carved for Outsourcing Android. And, the companies that do become involved with the services of Outsourcing Android are giving their clients solutions that are low cost and full of features.